The Art of Innovation
Renaissance Group endeavors to master the craft of innovation by making fashion a matter of both elegance and convenience. From woven, knit to sweaters, we are always trying to enhance comfort in every appearance.
Our affiliation with global brands enabled us to innovate beyond the horizon. Their reliability in us and our capability to prove our expertise have brought the country at the forefront of the clothing industry. Our aspiration to make a difference is ever-growing.
One of the Top Suppliers of Bangladesh Since 2010
T- shirt, Polo shirt, Leggings, Fleece hooded jacket, Fleece Crew Neck Tee, Jogger, Activewear, School wear, Knit & light weighted woven coordinate set
USD 50 Million
20 Million pieces per month
Big-W, Target Australia, Meijer, Just Jeans, Sport, Master, Mayer, Baby Shop, Aldi, Sears, K-mart (Australia)
Facts & Figures:
Number of Employees: 1251
Number of Female Employees: 452
Number of Buyers: 10
Number of Machines: 625
Number of Lines: 18
Total Space: 130196 sqf
Sedex & BSCI nominated factory
SCAN security Audit passed with 100% score
WCA (Workplace Conditional Assessment) certified with 83% score
Received certification from GOTS ( Global Organic Textile Standard) Version 5.0
Received OCS (Organic Content Standard) Version 2.0
Certified by Oeko –Tex Standard 100
Certified by ISO 9001 & ISO 14001
Associated with Better Work
Received special recognition from ACCORDDownload PDF
Dedicated To Meet Today’s Worldwide Garments Needs
Southern Garments is a 100% export oriented woven garments company. We are committed to our customers to adhere to their unique compliance requirements. The management team of Renaissance Group aims to bring together many decades of diverse industry experience and a legacy of success. Led by this dedicated company, Southern Garments Ltd. will continue to meet today’s worldwide garments needs.
Specialized In Offering Quality Woven Garments Worldwide
Registered in 2010, Millennium Textiles (Southern) Ltd. has made a name for itself in the list of top suppliers in Bangladesh. The supplier company is located in Dhaka and is one of the leading sellers of listed products.
Men’s formal & casual shirt, Ladies blouse, School wear, Elasticated Bottoms
Ladieswear – 45%
Menswear – 40%
Kidswear – 15%
Capable to produce non-iron tape shirt
USD 30 million
0.6 Million pieces per month
Marks & Spencer, H&M, Kmart Australia, George, LPP, Carrefour, Orsay, NKD, SPI, Suburbia, DMR, New yorker
Figure & Facts:
No of Employees: 2493
No of Female Employees: 1598
No of Machines: 1572
Number of Lines: 29
Total Space: 181757 sqf
Fully Compliant with GSP and ETI Codes, SEDEX , BSCI Registered,
ICB, ISO 9001-2018, OCS, GOTS, FCPA, WPA, GRS, Accord & Alliance.
Fully compliant with Accord, Alliance, Nirapon 2.0, BSCI, Sedex, WCA, ICS, GRS, ISO9001, OCS, Higgs.
Going Green While Maintaining Quality
- Marks & Spencer
- New Yorker
- Starting Year – 2018
- No. of Machines – 900 sets ( 22 sewing lines )
- Our colleagues – 1750
- Annual Capacity – 5.4 million pcs (450K per month)
- Annual Turnover – USD 24 million
- Products – Woven Shirts & Blouses, Dresses, Unstructured Blazers, Elasticated Bottoms
- Fully Compliant with SEDEX , BSCI Registered, Accord Audited
- Green Factory – LEED Gold certified
- Women Empowerment – 95%
- 54 Sewing lines
- 4400 colleagues
- 1.25 million pieces per month
- Annual Turnover – USD 60 million (based on full facility operational)
- Promoting women empowerment with female workers up to 95% of the workforce
- Audits in the coming months CTPAT, Wrap, OCS
What it means to be Green
- Waste Management – 25% recycled content
- We have followed construction of waste management and recycled material for 25% during building the premises
- Reduced Energy Consumption– Saving of 40%
- We have saved 40% energy by using day light
- VRV air conditioning
- Evaporative cooling system
- Reduced Water Consumption – Saving of 30%
- Installation of low flow and efficient water fixtures
- Sewer treatment plant for reusing treated water for flush
- Paint throughout the factory is with low volatile organic compound content
Top Quality Sweaters With Variety
Intarsia (7-12gg) – 30 sets
Single system Jacquard – 226 sets
Multi gauge Jacq (7-12) – 140 sets
Multi gauge Jacq (3.5-7) – 64 sets
Intarsia (7-12) gg – 25,000 pcs
Jacquard 12 gg – 170,000 pcs
Jacquard (7 -12)gg – 100,000 pcs
Jacquard (3.5 -7)gg – 55,000 pcs
Total Capacity :
Slipover, Pullover, Zip through or Button through Cardigans, Crew, Vee, Y, Turtle/high etc neck sweaters for men, ladies, boys & girls.
Yarn Category :
Cotton & its blend, Acrylic & its blend, Merino Wool, Wool blend, Viscose with plated elastomeric yarn, various fancy yarns, etc.
Placement print, machine embroidery, hand embroidery, sequins, flatlock stitch, woven /jersey knit mock collar, sweater inside jersey lined etc.
NEXT, TCHIBO, PVH, M&S, LERROS, H&M, Kohl’s, TEMA, CARREFOUR
Annual Turnover :
Certifications & Audits:
ACCORD : 9518
OCS : CU8339340cs-03.2016
Specialized In Making Sweaters, Knit and Woven Products
Fully Accord certified garments factory specializing in making sweaters, knit and woven products for European and American corporations.
The Embroidery Support To All Clothing Concerns
- Embroidery facility to support all clothing concerns in the group.
- Capability of offering both machine and hand embroidery.
- 20 Barudan and Tajima machine, each 20 head
- Capacity: over 1 million panels/month
- Structured Hand-Embroidery, capacity 10,000 panels/Month
The Printing Support To All Clothing Concerns
- Printing facility to support all clothing concerns in the group.
- 2 S-Type 14 station 10-Color MHM Printing Machine
- Print Capacity 1.5 million panels/month.
- First Azo, PVC, Phthalate and APEO Free Printing environment in
- In house testing Lab, accredited for Marks and Spencer.
- Very wide range of placement print techniques in water based,
plastisol and discharge inks.
Design & Development
- Design office in Watford, London, UK
- Dedicated designer for ladieswear
- Graphic design available
- Preparing designs based on customer’s trend packs
- Own collection to offer 4 times a year
- Experienced technical team leading pattern and feasibility
on new designs.
- Project with BRAC called ‘Empowering the RMG workers living in
the urban slums of Dhaka’
- Training and workshop on health and hygiene
- Online service through MAYA APA app
- Insurance system health service
- Free sanitary napkin distribution to female workers & medication
- Skill enhancing training & job placement portal
- Employs physically challenged people
- Legal support on family and land issues
- DPS and micro insurance for workers
- Annual picnic in all units.
- Art competition for the children of the factory workers
- Intra company sports tournament
OUR CORPORATE OFFICE
- Close to our customers at Uttara, Dhaka
- Number of employees : 370
- Marketing, Merchandising, Human Resource, Logistics, IT,
Internal Audit, Finance & Accounts
- Compliant work environment
- Showroom with a collection of all our products
- VC facilities
- Hosting meetings with Stakeholders